Lara's Preggo Pics


ok, ok...here by popular demand are the stunning pics of yours truly! all 8 months of baby and me!! matilda weighs 4 pounds now and is 17 inches long...she's almost done cooking! it is so fun to be pregnant and i can't wait to finally see her! plus, i think i may be the cutest pregnant chic around!! (i have to keep telling myself these things to make it better when none of my clothes fit anymore!) keep checking in to see if you get lucky and there are actually more of these pictures that we should probably spare you of! 7 more weeks to go!



1 comment:
I'm so glad to know you are not just faking it! You really are cute preggo. I'm so happy for you. The leaves are starting to change here and it reminds me of our visit last year around this time. I miss you so much! -Andrea
Post a Comment