the big 3-0!
I just wanted to thank everyone who sent their well wishes for my big b-day! It was so fun to read all about our times together and to feel so much love! As my b-day buddy said, it isn't 30, it is just 20-10...and next year we will just be 20-11!! I love it!
We had a busy day which ended in a big chocolate cake with peanut butter icing (thanks neila!). David is so amazing and creative for thinking of such a fun birthday surprise...I am still so impressed! I also received a much appreciated gift card to the spa and a fireplace screen...weird to some, but I have been dying to have a fire! We haven't had one yet in the two years we've been here and I was determined to finally get the flames going this winter! We'll let you know how it all turns out. I don't know if David can be trusted since he burnt the heck out of his two fingers this weekend on the Boy Scout campout. I guess I will give him another chance! He is so great! Thanks again to all my amazing friends and my sweet husband! I am a better person for your friendship and love! I felt so special today reading my book! I guess that is what life is all about! Happy day!



No comments:
Post a Comment