Bed and Bath
Belly sleeping has become the newest craze at our house! Matilda just loves to sleep like that and we figure she moves her head around so great, why not let her. She also knows how to scoot up by pushing her legs and hands, and she will scoot until she hits the blanket at the top. Where did she come from? And the funny thing is that she wakes right up if she is turned onto her back. I guess some things really do have to be the way you like them! And it is too cute to see her little body sleeping like that! We just can't get enough!
Check her out!
She was so asleep.
Look at those little fingers!
I don't think she could get closer to the that blanket!!
Look at this clean, lotioned, naked baby!!
I just want to eat her up!
She is so surprised!



1 comment:
Okay, there is nothing cuter than that! Oh, I sure wish I was there to squeeze her. She looks LONG! And already very grown up, coming out of that newborn stage. what a pretty girl (just like her momma!)
Post a Comment