21.1.07

Me and my girl

Matilda got her pictures taken this week by our friend, Ann Stuki. She is amazing! She is the sister-in-law of our very good friend, April Hinckley. What a talent! We had so much fun! It also turns out that Ann was roommates with my very great friend Juliet Paul, who I grew up with in PA, and her husband was roommates with Juliet's husband, Ted. It is so funny that Ann and her husband know the same people we do, but in a different way....What a small world! Anyway, it was such a fun day! We really love April and Ann for doing this for us! It is so neat to capture these sweet babies and their fun personalities! Thanks guys!

Luckily I got to get in on the action....it will be fun to remember this time in a few years! She is such a sweet little girl! I just fall more in love with her each day! I thank the Lord each day for sending her to us! We are so blessed!






No comments: