5.2.07

lara's klondike

just thought you might like to see how I spent my klondike night! I guess I just need to be crafty sometimes! I can't help it! It took me a long time to get miss matilda to bed, so as I was rocking her and I came up with this idea. I'm sure others have thought of it, but I was really proud of myself!! I just cut off the bottom of a onesie and made an a-line dress to replace it....then added some ribbon. Matilda looked so cute on Sunday in her new dress!! I was mighty proud of my crafty self!! I think we may just make some more!! And feel free to give me a holler if you want one, or have any great suggestions on a new style!! rock on klondike! it is amazing how much you can get done when you have a little time for crafting!




1 comment:

Kayla said...

very cute. feel free to make my girls anything ANYTIME!

I love those crafty inspiration moments. unfortunately for me they come too often and not enough time to do them all!