the new awesome
I read someone's blog the other day and it was entitled "the new awesome". I think it was one of Ben Gibbs' friends. Anyway, it made me start to think, what is the new awesome? It could apply to so many things throughout your life! I love it! I remember when I was obsessed with the word "rad" in high school and when I spoke a new "secret" made-up language with my friends. That was so the "new awesome"!! Well, now my life revolves around these two little girl's and one big boy! They are so the "new awesome" to me!! Then I just began to see "the new awesome" everywhere!!
Finding new toys and her baby blanket because I emptied her bucket on the floor is Roxy's "new awesome"!
The ba-ba is Matilda's "new awesome"! She is a girl who knows what she wants! And she loves that thing! Which gives Mom a much needed break!
And I think David's "new awesome" must be Matilda....because I know it isn't doing taxes....and that is pretty much all he has had time for lately!



No comments:
Post a Comment