ah...graco baby
this is matilda....the graco baby! This turtle was one of the first things I bought when I found out I was pregnant with her. It has a little mirror on the belly and the appendages rattle and squeak. She loves it!! It has to ride with her in her seat every time or we seem to experience some sort of meltdown...as I have unfortunately discovered! Matilda loves to suck on his face (aka...make-out with him), and to hug him for as long as she is in her seat.
On a trip to Panera, while we were in PA, Papa invented this name/game with the turtle. You may think that you say it "gray-co", but you really pronounce it "grac-o", as Papa told me! Then you show Matilda the "grac-o" baby inside the mirror and she loves it! It is her "other" self! Anyway, she really does love that little turtle! The morals of the story...good purchase...and don't leave your Dad alone with a baby and her toys, or something crazy will be the result!



No comments:
Post a Comment