new shoes
new shoes...every girls dream! Matilda got these super sweet new shoes a few weeks ago. I am so in love with them! I always thought that when I had a little girl I would get some of these for her. Our friend Alyssa always had them on her daughter, Chelsea, because they really stay on their feet and they have a hard time kicking them off. What smart friends I have! Luckily I have learned from their examples!!
I had been looking all over for a pair that wasn't pink and didn't have weird pictures of princesses or butterflies on them. David and I happened upon these the other weekend at Target...hooray! And everyone compliments on how cute they are whenever we are out...I must say that this was another great purchase!! I'm on a winning streak!
the next big shoe modeler!
aren't they cute??!!
she loves her shoes...check out that fancy footwork!



No comments:
Post a Comment