chubbers the boss
okay...this baby has me totally head over heels! She is too much! I had to take a picture of her little chubber legs. I just love them! I was telling David the other day how she looks just like the baby I saw in my dreams...with her light brown/blonde hair and her chubby legs and her sweet smile...we are so blessed! Those babies had to be documented!
We also discovered recently that Matilda loves the remote. She goes wild over it and can be entertained for a very long time by it. She loves the buttons, and we have now learned that we have to take the batteries out, or we watch 2-5 channels at once, and for no longer than a few seconds each...it is all very amusing! Tilda does love to watch Clifford and Elmo's World in the mornings while she eats her breakfast. She must like the color red...my kind of girl!! Luckily we aren't viewing all that much...but the remote is her new buddy and sometimes makes an appearance for my sanity so I can get some things done around here! Whatever works...right!?!
Don't you just want to sink your teeth in??
So cute!!
What, I don't have anything!! Honest!
Okay, I might have this little thing, but you don't need it...right?!
See...I told you, I'm the boss of this bad boy!!



1 comment:
that's one cute baby!
Post a Comment