easter outfits
I couldn't resist putting a bunch of pics of the Easter outfit! I just loved how cute she looked! Even though it was snowing a full on blizzard outside, we had our own little mini spring fashion show! It was so fun! Matilda's dress is one that we borrowed from our friends, and is so gorgeous! It is from Spain and is hand embroidered with a blue ribbon around it...very lovely! She also wore the bonnet that Gma Kathy made for Aunt Amelia long ago. It was all very perfect! Plus, who can forget the blue shoes!! YEA!
The Easter Gang
How beautiful!
What a face! I just love that bonnet!
We can't get over how big and blue the eyes are getting...what a sweetie!
Love, love, love the chubber cheeks!
Sucking the bottom lip...the new favorite trick!
Okay, this baby is so cute!
Check out that dress detail! So great!
All smiles!
Daddy and Matilda love to play!



1 comment:
I'm loving the easter dress. soooo traditional and sweet with that bonnet!
Post a Comment