29.4.07

inviting inspiration

I totally had to share the final product of my newest inspiration. We are throwing a baby shower for a friend and I struggled with what a cute invite would be...and finally settled on these. I am so into sewing things on paper lately...an old habit resurrected. Plus I am renewing my love for the birdies and their sweet eggs....all together in one place...too much!! Only a few minor mistakes...and we were on our way...I am really pleased with the results!

And just a little inspiration from roaming around Target (one of my faves!!) during Matilda's nap. We live out in the country, so it just makes sense to make the most of time and gas, so when we "come to town" ( I feel so "Laura Ingalls" saying that!) I have to find a spot that I can walk around for 2 hours without getting bored. And Target always comes through!! It seems like every week or two when I go, there is always something new and different, or something I have been oogling that is finally on sale...what a wonderful and theraputic place!! I love that I can just zone out in my world of retail therapy and just imagine what I could do if my house included everything that Target had....one can wish...plus you get the guilt free bonus of picking up the things you really need and went for in the first place!!

Stay tuned for more craftiness this week as I am wrapping up one of my favorite and cutest projects to date!! Check back soon!!






No comments: