pears, pears, the magical fruit!
The hit of the week is now pears! Matilda has been lovin' the apples, so I thought I would try pears. We should have done it a few weeks ago...they went over really well! She even loved eating them straight up...which is unusual! I usually have to mix everything with cereal or formula so that the consistancy is okay...but these have been the exception!! I am truly into the oatmeal now too. Tilda loves is so much more than the rice cereal! And she is doing so great with digestion. This little girl loves her food! Just check out her messy face if you need proof! Everytime I took a break from feeding her she was whining and wanting more...she is too much! I hope she is this agreeable with everything! We shall see! Anyway, I just thought you would all get a kick out of her cuter than normal face! I am so in love with her!!!
ps...all you other mom's that are just starting the feeding process...the top of bottles work really well for feeding time...they are just the right size and i'm sure you have tons just laying around like me! and you can even measure easily how much they are eating each feeding...very cool!



1 comment:
tilda just looked so happy and cute in these pictures. i had to leave a comment.
Post a Comment