wall of honor and other good junk
Okay, I can totally hear my brother making fun of this post! He loves walls of honor and shrines and all that hoopla! He thinks it is funny to have pics of people hangin' around when you can just look at their face...and in some respects, I agree. But, I also think that in photos you capture that one moment in time that you would like to "freeze" forever. And in ode to that school of thought, I present...the wall of honor! I just loved these photos that Ann took of Matilda and I couldn't resist blowing a few up and framing them! I even got the big one printed on canvas (photoworks.com!)! It is hard to believe she was ever that little, then again, it seems like just yesterday! It really does fly by. I wonder if my parents still look at me and remember that time just as freshly. Hmmmm.... Anyway, I love her little face and all the crazy expressions that someone so small should not be able to make!
And, I had to include my new topper to the Hershey tin pile! My sis, Michelle, hooked me up with the bottom two (so great, what a perfect gift!) and I think either Mom or Mema found the topper....plus, check out the amazing candy dish from Mema! It was the first thing I pulled out of the latest box of milk glass and I totally love it! Very beautiful! She does have an eye!
Just wanted to share a few fun things from around this crazy place...oh happy day!



1 comment:
i obviously have no issue with plastering pictures of my kids over my house (maybe i'd be concerned if they were pix of pat and me). anyway, love the wall of honor.
this post also makes me feel absolutely horrid that i haven't burned a cd for you yet. good reminder for me to do it.
Post a Comment