24.5.07

totally trendy thursday!

i've been asked by a few friends and family to let them know when I find great, cute, and fun deals on my excursions...so thus begins "totally trendy thursday"! As my inaugural post, I am including some of my summer must haves!

I am so in love with these shoes from Payless. They are so comfy for running around town, going to playgroup, or wearing to a little garden party. I already have 2 pair!



Next on the list...a few fun T's to run around in, and of course...to make you smile! This one is from Target....love it!



This skirt from Gap is really sweet! I think that you need a fun dress or skirt that can take you from running errands, to an appt., to dinner with friends...all in one day!



And now for the bling! You really do need one fun thing to accessorize with...




*bracelet from Target, necklace from JCPenny

For Miss M, this fancy and sweet summer number from Old Navy. I love to eat up the chubby arms and legs that you see when they wear these!



And last but not least for this week...a summer trend that never goes out of style...the Sea Swirl! We love going to Mystic, CT and eating fresh fish and chips at the Clam-Shack here all summer long and into the fall...it is addicting! You must go, or come visit and we'll take you ourselves....how fun!

2 comments:

katherine said...

ya know what i love about all of your trendy finds, they are all affordable! yes! thank you!

everything pink! said...

i need to read this blog more often. i need some style