28.6.07

snakes and arrows

rush....





...need I say more?




ok, i must blog this!! We are crazy!

We are leaving today to go on this huge trip, and the night before, we go to a concert...who does this? Just to show how crazy it was, our sweet neighbor watched Matilda for us and when her parents heard what we were doing they just said...."Well, they're young, they can still do stuff like that".....so, I guess we are just embracing our youth!

David's favorite band, Rush, came to Boston, and for his birthday he wanted to buy tickets....so we went! They really do put on a great show, and even though I only knew a few of the songs, I really had a good time! I think I had the most fun seeing the hubster have such joy on his face! It made me remember all the reasons I first fell in love with him! He is so cute! I'm so grateful that we could pull it off and have such a fun date together....alone....what fun!

Well, in the immortal words of musicians everywhere....

ROCK ON!!!

No comments: