totally trendy thursday!
well...i'm back!!
Thus, this week *ttt* is dedicated to those who frequent, or plan to frequent Utah and want the scoop on what's hot!!
I had such a fun time on this trip rediscovering Utah and the many splendors it holds!! It was truly fun! But, beware, it's a BIG one!
So, here we go...
The Children's Hour Bookstore...where do I start!! My friend Amanda recommended that I should check it out...and boy, check it out I did!! It was like crack for Mom's!!! I was overwhelmed with all the beautiful baubles, darling clothes and shoes, and quaint and lovely books and notions! It was amazing! Of course I left without purchasing a thing because I couldn't decide on just one! I loved it all! Amazing...well worth a gawk!! 
914 East 900 South, Salt Lake City
oh and there's...
I love this store!!! I remember going when it first opened...and it is still as great as ever!! I picked up the cutest salad servers that were silver with turqoise handles...so cute...I can't wait to use them at a BBQ this summer!! How festive.
And I wanted to get this cute job/habit chart for Miss M, but I thought she was a little too young for it right now! It was so neat. A great way to encourage all the good habits and praise them for sticking to it! And it's easy for little ones to use, just turn the knob for a job well done!

1043 South 900 East in Salt Lake City
then my biggest splurge...
ah...the arch nemesis...fabric! We totally lack cute fabric stores here in CT!! But, much to the dismay of the hubster, I found this great one right down the street in SJ!! And, it gets better....two doors down...a Cafe Rio (lovin' the pork salad)!! What a fun date with a girlfriend...lunch and fabric...can it get better? Oh, yes, there's a Cold Stone Creamery around the corner!! Too much for one person! Anyway, I splurged on some fun fabric...oh what will be the next big project.....????
Material Girls Quilt Shop, South Jordan
good friends are totally trendy...
we had such a fun playdate with Katherine and Grace! They are too cute! It was fun to get outside, have good conversation, and just be. It was a green and white day!
Katherine also happens to be the queen of glimpses (those are her original photos behind us in the pic) ...http://wallinphotography.blogspot.com/....check it out!
always a must...
Somehow I am always in town for the Jewelry Sale/Clearance...I think they know I'm coming!! I never leave without some trinket or decor...I am such a sucker for Sundance!! So many deals...so little time!
Sundance Catalog Outlet Store
2201 South Highland Drive
and last, but definitely not least...
we had a gastrointestinal feast!
Love Training Table with their dipping sauce, Cafe Rio (see above), Iceberg Shakes (slc, lehi) {coconut is my personal fave!}, Provo Bakery orange rolls (190 East 100 North), Market Street Grill (slc), Melting Pot (slc), Kneaders (south jordan), Thaifoon (gateway) , Lemon Grass Thai (slc)...and the list goes on!!
But I think the best meals were had with great friends and family...a trend that never seems to die!! ps...thanks for feeding us!



2 comments:
Lara you are such a great blogger. It was so fun hanging out while you were here! Thanks too for the WP plug! I love ttt and can't wait for more. Have fun in Cape Cod!
Love that habit chart! Thinking to get one for our boy. Do you know if they have a website? Love you!!!
Post a Comment