2.8.07

9 months old!

I can't believe my baby is nine months old!! It is so crazy!



It seems like just yesterday she was this big!!




I love that she is growing so big, but I can't believe how fast it goes! I am always reminding myself to cherish every minute because soon she'll be even more independent! AH!!

Today we enjoyed a fun day of swimming at the Lythgoe's. It was so great! Matilda just loves all the kids and it always feels like our home away from home when we're there. Thanks guys!

The first few times in the pool she kind of freaked out! She would just cling to me and shake when she touched the water...all very stressful for a little girl! She even tired herself out so much the second time that she fell asleep in my arms in the pool...holy cow...that was a first! It was funny how she only wanted me to hold her and cuddle her and not touch the water. Which, I must say is nice since Miss M is not a cuddler. We classify her under the "explorer/inspector" category. But not in the pool. Interesting, since she loves bath time. Maybe if it was a baby pool where she could sit...who knows?

Anyway, today she did so much better! I was so very proud of her. It must have been because she is big now...a whole 9 months old!! She sat in the floaty and just watched the kids and played in the water, and by the end she was loving it! YEA!! I know that next time she will have a ball!

Isn't she so cute with her little pigtails, swimsuit, and that sweet face!



Plus Daddy took her out to lunch at Wendy's. She had her first bites of chicken nugget, Frosty, and a few hits of Hi-C fruit punch...her father was so proud!!

What a great day! Who can believe that we are already thinking about the big 1st birthday party! How time flies!

Happy 9 months Matilda...we love you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm trying very hard not to cry. That baby picture of her just makes my heart melt. It feels like not too long ago that we were holding out babies and crying because they were FINALLY here...

Kayla said...

she is too cute. i had that same baby floaty, and it was the best! until it got a hole...now I need a new one. beware those chicken nuggets. once they get a taste of them they'll always beg for more! i still can't wait to meet little miss m.