belated Totally Trendy Thursday
Sorry about the ttt post being so late.
We've been super busy with a whole lot of playing with our friends that we haven't seen all summer. We are finally all better from "the cold" that the brother gave us. And everything seems to be getting back to the normal craziness!
I've been struggling for a topic this week. I haven't been so trendy lately...with all the germs, tissues, and phlegm going on. But I have been seeking to learn some new things. I stumbled on a fun new site that has tutorials galore! I love learning how to make new things and getting some new hints on how to do things better. You have to check out the great projects on My Half of the Brain. It just makes you think....what is the other half doing?
http://myhalfofthebrain.wordpress.com
Here are some examples of projects you can make! So super cute! I think I just mostly love the fabrics...I am such a fabric freak!

And I apologize for injecting the websites. I learned from posting at my sister's house, that everyone with PC's have these cool little buttons on their post page where you can link the sites to certain highlighted words. I am not that cool. I guess that will be my first bummer of being a Mac user. This is the first thing that I have come across that is better. Maybe Blogger will get smart and update the Mac version! Until then, we will all have to live with it!
Enough ranting...
I am also loving the blabla right now! I really want to get Matilda something for her birthday from there. We shall see. I just love everything...they are so cute! I first fell in love this summer with blabla. My friend Ali had one of the dolls for her little girl Ivy. It was so cute! And Miss M sure loved it. She kept trying to steal it...is she my kid, or what!! I love that they are so soft and that they make clothing, dolls, backpacks, hats, booties, and the list goes on! Everything a little kid and their mom could want!! You have to check it out!
http://www.blablakids.com/






No comments:
Post a Comment