24.9.07

you gotta love...

....a hubster that brings you this...



...from here...



...and makes you look like this...



...he scores big, major points for this one!! love you!

4 comments:

natalie said...

You're one lucky gal!

april said...

where is the cheesecake factory? i think i heard that we were getting one close to us. did one open us near us?

and yes, you ARE one lucky gal!

Ken, Chelsea and Isaac said...

Yea where is it? Where is it? If you give us the location (hopefully nearby), I know Kenny will go get some for me on the day baby and I come home from the hospital. HE HAS TO!

Kaylene said...

Mmm, I'd take it right NOW, baby or no baby! (But then again I'm also eating skittles for breakfast right now so maybe I don't make the best pregnant food choices haha). We have one ten minutes away and I still haven't gone. I will be blatantly hinting at this to Trevor very soon :)