Thank you dear! I didn't know you have this picture. I saw it on April's blog earlier and now here and I just realize this is one of the pics you took when you came to visit us at the hospital.
p.s. I DO think Isaac is pretty cute!! (what else? After all, I am the mom!) p.p.s I LOVE the pictures of your party and wish we were there, too! Sorry to miss it! I cannot wait to bring Isaac to your 4th annual Spooktacular! p.p.s the custom, had to vote for the Culp’s, however, shouldn’t the flower be on the other side of Lara’s? :)
we are a family of 6 currently living in New England and loving every minute! we use our blog to keep a record of our adventures and to stay in touch with all of our loved ones!
1 comment:
Thank you dear! I didn't know you have this picture. I saw it on April's blog earlier and now here and I just realize this is one of the pics you took when you came to visit us at the hospital.
p.s. I DO think Isaac is pretty cute!! (what else? After all, I am the mom!)
p.p.s I LOVE the pictures of your party and wish we were there, too! Sorry to miss it! I cannot wait to bring Isaac to your 4th annual Spooktacular!
p.p.s the custom, had to vote for the Culp’s, however, shouldn’t the flower be on the other side of Lara’s? :)
Post a Comment