happy birthday...
...to my amazing friend who inspires, teaches, comforts, listens, laughs, quilts, cooks, shops, mothers, and who I can't imagine my life without! we have been here and there together, you have been my calm in the storm, you have been me when I couldn't, you are a vision of what I hope to be someday. i am so grateful that we have been travelling together on our journey...this makes me truly ebullient! i love ya!

happy birthday! may this year be full of joy and adventure and lots of good things!



1 comment:
So I'm just reading a cute story about Miss M and her daddy and then I start reading this and my eyes just water over! You are too nice and I could say all the same things about you. I'm glad we both moved to CT to find each other. And, thanks for not posting scary pictures of me!
Post a Comment