1.10.07

our favorite bar

that's right!! a lot of you might think you are reading the wrong blog...but, it's true...we frequent a bar! listen...every now and then we all like to indulge...

...in a little ICE CREAM!! Hooray! Did we even have you going?



We love the Dairy Bar! Living in the country does have some perks...and we truly take advantage! The ice cream there is some of the best...it really rivals Aggie Ice Cream...some good contenders, but my experts say that it will never beat good old USU!!



And it seems every time we go to the Dairy Bar we see some people we know, or make some city folk come with us to enjoy the fun! We also think of it as one of the big tourist attractions nearby and we take all of our guests to try some for themselves!! (hint, hint...come visit us!!)



Matila especially loves when the cows are down in the pasture next to the bar...she really likes to talk with them and say Mooo.



In a tribute to the end of summer, we indulged in our favorite flavors...Raspberry for the hubster and Cherry Chocolate Chunk for me...and Miss M just shares with everyone!





Don't worry...I'm sure next time I'll have the Pumpkin Ice Cream...I've been hearing good things about it!! Ice Cream is good any time...even for dinner. Right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They definitely have yummy ice cream! My mom always enjoyed their chocolate peanut butter. I don't think I took advantage of it enough when we lived in Storrs. Guess I'll be taking my kids there sometime soon. Thanks for the walk down memory lane!!

Amanda said...

chocolate cherry chunk is so not on weight watchers, but so worth it.