22.12.08

miss m for christmas...

...love her!

4 comments:

april said...

so matilda liked the bracelet and ribbon too? must say it's looks darling on her because everything looks darling on her. love the dress and she does look cute. (oh, and i recently discovered that font too - is pupcat or something like that. it's fun.)

wow, to all the posts. it's been fun to get so many updates. thanks for the reminder about the real gift of christmas.

annie said...

Merry Christmas Sorich family!!!

I just love Miss M's outfit, bracelet and beautiful red nails.

We were like you and bought an already cut Christmas tree and have thoroughly enjoyed it. We named our tree Hazel. No particular reason to name our tree other than wanting to be like the Elves in Lord of the Rings and how they awoke the trees by talking to them :) and I think they live longer too!

I'm excited for your new little boy, I can't wait to see how cute he is going to be especially with all the adorable clothes that I know you probably bought for him to wear.

What lucky kids to have such fun parents like you.

Loves,
Annemarie

Happy Lizards said...

She is so beautiful! We hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! PS. When is your baby due?

natalie said...

She's so darling!