okay, i admit it...
...sometimes we have been known to have ice cream dinners at our house.
now, i think that makes me a really great mom...i mean seriously, who wouldn't want to have ice cream for dinner??!!
it is a great time for family bonding...
...and if you stop to see the cows and calves...it is also very educational!
i mean, how cute is she...and totally into the whole cow situation...sign her up for the ffa!
this was the first in a long line of ice cream dinners i have planned for the summer...ah...the uconn dairy bar...one of the many perks of living in the country!
for most of my life {college included} these feet have lived within a few miles of "fresh from the cow" ice cream...now that is the life! i don't know why, but the frozen creamy goodness of ice cream is way too much for me to resist.
so, pull up a seat and join us for dinner...
...we'll be there all summer...
...and we take our dinners very seriously!



7 comments:
We have ice cream dinners as well. Woot! And I, too, cannot resist fresh ice cream. So, so tasty. I'm glad to see that Miss Matilda isn't letting any of her ice cream go to waste.
We are so there next time you go! Perry would be in heaven!
Thanks for your wonderful comments, I think you are very artsy in all you do!
Miss M and Mr. C are soooo adorable. Wow I can't believe how Mr. C is growing. It's like part of you wants to see them grow and then the other part is secretly whispering...stay little, just stay little.
I have to conquer with you, there really isn't anything better than fresh from the cow "ice cream", it's just how it will be when were all in heaven... simply...perfect!
The invitation stands: Please come visit us anytime! I would be SOOOO ultra happy if I got to see you and your family. What a blessing you were for me. Your the type of person that I am striving to become: fun, giving, kind, creative, full of charity... that sums up what you are all about.
I am RSVP'ing for dinner this summer.
Oreo chocolate chunk here I come.
Hey Lady, Thanks for making me want ice cream like crazy! All the ice cream I have in the house, I have to save for my son's birthday tomorrow! Once again, your kids look darling:) And I am all of a sudden wondering why we didn't have ice cream dinners every friday night when we lived together! It could have even been combined with Thursday movie/tv night!! Oh, the memories:)
Lara,
usually I like to let Ivy read your blog along with me. She loves to see pictures of our friends, but this is one blog entry I am keeping a big secret from her. I like the idea of icecream for dinner, but if she found out, I would never get her to eat anything else!
Love ya,
xAli
gracie requested ice cream as her birthday dinner the other day, but i'm pretty sure she hadn't read this (since i hadn't). anyhoo, i guess great minds think alike.
(p.s. mean mom that i am, i suggested a backwards dinner - where you eat the dessert first. i have to admit as much of a sweet tooth that i have - i kind of need something a little meatier too.)
Post a Comment