29.9.09

cape 2009



another amazing year at the cape. full of fun, friends, laughter, sand, celebrations, shopping, exploring, and renewing...i am always a new woman after an adventure to the beach.

we grew up going to the beach in virginia and delaware each year as a family. and i am so excited to pass that on to my little ones. they each love the sand and the surf in their own ways and i am so happy that we can make those memories together.



































e.e. cummings said it best...

...For whatever we lose (like a you or a me)
it's always ourselves we find in the sea...







if you haven't had enough...enjoy more HERE

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Seriously? This brought back great memories! What fun pictures and Charlie is such a peanut! Love your new blog look - it's all decked out for fall.

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...

I love the photo's! I love the fall. You all look great! I wish we were there, here not so pretty! Miss you!

Kayla said...

you kill me. i want to be you. seriously. i want the cape, and your wardrobe...and to munch on that baby. ahhh..and the yummy treats too, I want those.