ode to back to school...
...with a Chicken McSchool!
for all of you who don't know...this was one of the Smith Children's favorite hot lunches in the cafeteria at school. i think they served it from 1st grade till graduation...once a week. so yum!! i can't even remember all the side dishes...i think there was an icee pop and probably something semi-healthy too.
so, as a tribute to fall...and school...i made the "grown-up" version the other day for lunch. and may i say...it was still so yummy!!
happy back to school everyone! hope the first week has been a wonderful time at your house! as for us...preschool doesn't start until next week. so, we are off for a little end of summer getaway to Maine...before we really have to go "back to school"!
ps...matilda also wanted to take a picture of her lunch...all by herself...not bad! i think i may have a budding photographer on my hands...i have already put "camera" on my Christmas list for her!



4 comments:
That looks yummier than the Chicken McSchool's I remember. My favorites were the fiestada and the pretzelwiches.
Mmm...that looks tasty. Is it all fancy on a homemade roll and everything?
I remember Chicken McSchool! It was one of my favorites too....but I agree with Michelle...yours looks a lot tastier!
I loved those, especially when the came with the yummy peanut butter crispy sqaures. yum.
Post a Comment