Merry Christmas to you, cute Sorich family!
I miss you here! Christmas just isn't the same without you! I love you guys soooooooo much! *Squeezes*
Merry Christmas Sorich's. I love your picture, the kids look soo warm and cozy.Today it's been snowing all morning, but it's nothing like what you guys get in the East.Loves,Annemarie
YEAH YEAH YEAH! Someone else loves their dog enough to put them in the Christmas card!!! I knew I could count on you!Oh, yeah, the kids are cute, too ;).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Merry Christmas to you, cute Sorich family!
I miss you here! Christmas just isn't the same without you! I love you guys soooooooo much! *Squeezes*
I miss you here! Christmas just isn't the same without you! I love you guys soooooooo much! *Squeezes*
Merry Christmas Sorich's. I love your picture, the kids look soo warm and cozy.
Today it's been snowing all morning, but it's nothing like what you guys get in the East.
Loves,
Annemarie
YEAH YEAH YEAH! Someone else loves their dog enough to put them in the Christmas card!!! I knew I could count on you!
Oh, yeah, the kids are cute, too ;).
Post a Comment