well hello again...
Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability...
and that way,
you may change the world.
Charles Eames
...it's been a while!!
There really is no excuse for not blogging. I have just been too busy focusing on my corner of the world to reach out and document it here. That is the truth.
But, I am now finding time here and there these days...so I feel like I want to start up again.
If anyone still reads this...I missed you and your comments!! And I have still been checking blogs on and off, which is always fun!
If not, it will be nice to start journaling for my family again!
This is how we spent a lovely morning a few weeks ago...



4 comments:
Welcome Back!!! I missed you!!
Hey there! I missed you. I was beginning to think blogging wasn't the cool thing to do in CT anymore...
You're header in beautiful, it makes me miss those lovable Sorich's. Sigh...
i think about every time Amanda and i talk on the phone, i ask her how you are doing! i have missed you and your darling children! you look so great and i love all these fun pictures and what a great adventure! Merry Christmas to you!!
I check your blog all the time and thought you had quit:(. Loved your pictures!
Post a Comment