25.1.07

the swing

well, we finally did it!!! matilda likes the swing now! a few months ago she didn't want anything to do with it....she must be growing up!! now i can actually get some laundry done...and that will make us all happy!! we were beginning to look like homeless people....i guess it could always be worse! she actually fell asleep in the swing...yea!! although that may hinder our newest experiment of sleeping in her own room (more to come on that later!). well...off to change some diapers...try not to wish you were here!! yea swing!!




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey, I am Michelle's friend Lindsay and I was just checking out your blog. I have heard so much about Matilda from Avery. I think Matilda is very cute! I have a little girl named Kaitlyn and she has the same pink sleeper as Matilda does in your pictures. Isn't it so much fun to dress up little girls!! You have a very cute family.
Lindsay Schoenfeld