newest trick
Well....it was inevitable! Matilda has learned a new trick...or should I say her Dad has. She loves to be so big and stand up in Daddy's hands. She isn't even scared! What a kid! David loves to see how long he can balance her and how strong she is. They are too much! I have to admit that we learned this trick from our friend Rob Myers (see below, with Carter!). He is a pro at balancing his kids as well! These boys are such great friends and great competitors....now if they were only this good at their golf games!!! Matilda and David were a big hit at Ian's birthday party last night with their new trick. None of our friends could believe that she/he could do that........hey, we are the best circus side show ever!! We aim to please....and stay tuned for more new tricks to come!!
Daring David
Rockin' Roberto
It takes a lot of concentration to be this good!
But they love it!



2 comments:
Lara, I love looking at your blog, I guess that is what us mommies do to keep in touch with the real world. I can't believe how strong Matilda is, that is an awesome trick and Grace is envious. It is fun getting to know you through your posts. I am glad that Amanda has such a good friend-"sister" back there. Have a great day!
Hey, my dad used to do that with me also. I have a very similar picture only we are in the front yard. WooHoo!
Love ya,
Karen - Utah
Post a Comment