26.2.07

tired, teeth, and bumbles


Matilda and I have been visiting my parents in Pennsylvania this week. We are having so much fun and I know they are loving their time with Miss Matilda. Nana bought her a Bumbo chair the other day and she really likes it. I have taken to calling it her bumble seat, because she is a baby bumble! I bet Riley will like that! Matilda loves sitting up like a big girl and it gives her a better opportunity to study everything and look around.

I thought it would be fun to take some cute pics of her...but I think I chose the wrong time. These were taken too close to naptime and I think we are seeing the beginning of some teeth! Who can believe that??!! She has been drooling a ton lately and just wanting to suck and bite everything she can get her hands on. Especially her fingers! She is so cute! So far she hasn't been too fussy, but finally figuring out that she could be teething really helped explain some of her recent behavior.

My favorite thing is when she holds her arms out and shows how big she is. It really cracks me up! She looks like she is ready for a hug! What a sweet girl!


Matilda's best pouty face!



Ready for her nap.




Sooo Tired!



See...she goes to town on those fingers!



Does she remind you of anyone....maybe her dad? Don't worry, she went to bed
right after this!

No comments: