together again
The Sorich's are officially together again! We sure did miss each other last week as half of us were in PA and the other half were holding down the fort and making money so that the PA half had a silent financial backer! Matilda was so happy to see her Daddy and her Roxyroo! She sure did miss them! We did take some cute pics of Matilda with her Papa. Do you see where she gets her ears from? Ear twins!! I thought it was the funniest thing that she kept reaching for his ears for security while he was holding her! Too cute! What a pair!
Nana and Papa just loved spending time with her and it was so fun to see her react to them! Miss Matilda is very aware of her surroundings and all the things that people do. She loves to take it all in. This crazy curiosity sometimes interferes with her eating and sleeping, but we are humoring her for now!
Matilda is still teething which is providing for interesting days here at our house. She is so cool about it some moments and then others she just doesn't know what to do with herself. I, on the other hand, have been going crazy trying to find ways to soothe her poor teeth, even though she seems fine! I guess I still vividly remember when my wisdom teeth started coming in and I couldn't have the surgery for a few days. It was terrible!! Anyway, this week I will post all my crazy things that we are trying...it deserves its own famousness!!
So, our pictures today are some that David took of Matilda....hence, the angle. He thought she really looked cute today in her outfit for church. What a great Dad!! Everyone keeps saying that Matilda looks just like David, and I agree. But today I made him smile so big when someone said that to us today at church. My next comment was that I'm glad she looks like him because I find David VERY attractive, and so Matilda must be super cute too! And I don't mind looking at that face at all! I just love my people!
It was such a beautiful day yesterday that we decided to spend some of it outside. I think Spring is really on its way! How lovely! We went to Lyman Orchards which makes some killer apple products, including some gooood cider! They were having their Winterfest, which was funny because it was so beautiful out! They were suppossed to have some sled-dog races, but there was no snow...except for what was melting! So, we looked at all the gorgeous husky dogs and lamented not living in Alaska. Then we totally gorged out on all the great free samples of products inside and bought lots of yummy stuff to bring home. It was such a fun day! We can't wait to go back and pick some great fruit later in the season!



1 comment:
I would love to know that little tricks you are doing to try to soothe Matilda's teeth. Grace is the same, sometimes she is just fine, others she is miserable! It looks like you had fun with your family. That's the best! PS, thanks for the comment, that just makes my day!
Post a Comment