12.3.07

feet up!

ok...matilda is the sweetest and cutest baby i have ever seen!

She just loves taking a bath! Every night David gives her a bath as part of our nightly routine. Sometimes I hear them in there giggling and talking non-stop...what a pair! Matilda loves to splash the water in her little tub and her newest trick is called "feet up".

She discovered her toes a few weeks ago, and since then has been obsessed with them...especially when the toes are naked!! During her bath she will pull her feet all the way to her head, she is very bendy, and then play with her toes! Too cute! Tilda loves to touch them and suck on them and hold them. I really never knew toes were so cool...but, I guess they are! Luckily she has the cutest ones around! And, just like her Mom, Aunt Sara, and Nana...she wishes that she had some pinky toe nails! We are genetically challenged with stubby pinky toes that can only support the smallest of toenails! But, I think she will overcome it, and love her toes even more because of it!! Luckily she will be consoled by singing a quick rendition of "O, I wish I had a pinky toe....nail".






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L - she's really amazing. Can't wait to get the chance to meet her in person. Much love...