18.3.07

The Spring Hydrangea




Well...I couldn't resist...again...I had to bring a bit of Spring indoors. I just love this hydrangea and the cute pot it lives in. It really is lovely to be surrounded by beautiful blossoms sometimes! I started the tradition of the Spring Hydrangea when we lived in London. Each Spring I buy a beautiful hydrangea and put it in our kitchen to brighten things up and bring a little of the cheerful newness of Spring into our home.

I'm not really a Springtime lover. I much prefer the sights and smells of autumn and winter, but for some reason, this year is different. I am so excited for Spring to be here and have already started wearing my bright and warm outfits and preparing our home for all things springy!! I think part of it is that we had a "teaser" week of Spring last week before the big Nor'Easter hit, and it just got me in the mood. And another part could be that it will be so fun to share the warm weather with Matilda and show her the world as it starts to come alive. All in all....Spring is on its way! Yea!

No comments: