pimp my crib!
Okay, it only took us 5 months after we had Matilda to really finish her nursery...not too bad...anyway, I think her room is totally rockin'! Let's take a look...
Before....what her room looked like when we moved in. Hated the grey carpet!!
Then we found out we were going to have one of these (she is sooo cute!)...some changes were in order!
This is what you see when you first walk in...
And you also see these cute people to keep her company and remind her who loves her!!
What a crib...only really cute kids get to sleep there! This actually belonged to me and my sibs...so long ago!
Love these eeBoo flower fairy cards from Land of Nod...I think they are so fun and really make a little girl room so cute! Did you get that they spell Matilda??
What a cute bumper...thanks Mom...gotta love Pottery Barn Kids Outlet! And notice the pink kitty...Dottie...Matilda's new favourite sleeping pal!
Check out all the fashion...I wish!! I am always so excited to see how everything looks on her!
I finally got a really cute box for all her memories and displayed it with some other fun collectibles from family and friends.
Cutest picture ever! What a sweet little addition to the room...and all the right colors...thanks Aunt Amanda!
Okay, we love reading time at our house! And thanks to Aunt Michelle and all the shower goers...we are totally stocked up with material for a long time!
Check out those sweet little dresses!
I love this rocker! It is just like the one we had growing up, love the retro look, and may I say...pretty great slipcover job for a first-timer!
I also love the blue ottoman. I love that when you hold out for what you want...it usually shows up in the end!
And Roxy really loves the pink warm and furry rug. She is always trying to sneak in when we are trying to put Matilda to bed. She loves her sister!
And of course...look at that smile...we did it! She loves her new "crib"! And we love that she makes the house so wonderful to be in! What a sweetie! Welcome to your room Matilda!



2 comments:
I love the nursery. It's so cute! Mommy, you have very good taste!
Post a Comment