whodat?
My people are so cute! I give them pellets (that's for you, Dani!!).
We tried and tried today to take a cute family picture to send to our respective extended families, but, alas, this was the result. Matilda has the "whodat?" face in all the pics. She gets so distracted by the camera and what it is and what it's doing that she always looks so perplexed! It is funny and frustrating! She really does smile a lot! We just can't seem to catch it. I think it is like catching the fly with the chopsticks....someday...it will happen! Where is that darned Mr. Miagi and Danielson??
I still think my people look cool! Plus, Matilda and I were twins today at church! We broke out our Spring apparel (see below) and wore matching fabric flowers (courtesy of yours truly and her craftiness!) to church. It was so fun! Plus, these were my best flowers yet! I was so excited! I just love designing things that are fun to use/wear and are functional! Put your orders in now ladies...I am in the crafting zone...it is a little scary sometimes. I really loose all sense of time and space. Which I think is good. We all need those activities that take us to another part of our brain. I do some of my best thinking when I'm in "the craft zone"!!
So, everyone loved our twin flowers today at church! I hope that we can start a fad! That is so rad! I think that it is going to be fun to see what else we can come up with....stay tuned!
What a crew!
The flower twins



3 comments:
too cute that you are wearing matching flowers. I too have been crafty -- but with hairbows. I'm obsessed.
I love your hair and the flowers too. Very creative! Where did you find those tights for Matilda? They are great!
too cute!! and no, i don't understand craft zone, but i do understand obsess and time goes by zone.
Post a Comment