the bonnet twins
Sorry, Nana Val, but it had to be done! I am just lovin' that I found this picture too! Matilda and I have almost the same Easter bonnet...too much! 30 years later and still in style...I am so lovin' that! I am so fashion! I still think Matilda looks like me sometimes...after all, I am her Mom! Anyway, just wanted to take a vote to see if anyone else thinks so...and for all of you who don't, I've included a pic of her and her real twin...Daddy! ps...really lovin' the blue eye shadow Mom!!



2 comments:
i honestly thought at church today that i was seeing more of you in matilda. that easter picture proved it! what a fun pix from your childhood. thanks for sharing.
i can see why you didn't get back to me while on your trip. it seems like you had lots of fun.
okay, i thought she was a carbon of David, but I've now changed my ways! She looks JUST LIKE YOU. now you need to do a side by side of david and her and you all as babies!
Post a Comment