the food saga continues
For all of you that wanted to know...I am still really making all of Matilda's food. It is really very easy and you only end up cooking once or twice a week and then freezing. Just doing that makes so much food! Let me tell you, I wouldn't do it if it wasn't quick and easy, plus, it is so fun! And Matilda even keeps me company in her bumble chair while we cook. She loves to try and knock everything off the counter! She is so crazy!
I just thought I would take a few pics of the process, the book, and the results while I was at it the other day. I felt so great doing such a good Mommy thing for my child and enjoying the sunny, but chilly day in the process. I love this book by Annabel Karmel...it is a really great reference and has such easy, healthy, and yummy recipes! Thanks for the recommend Melisse!
Matilda is enjoying most of the food and we usually add some formula to the food to make it a better consistency and texture. Her favorite so far has been the apples (thanks gma!) and the butternut squash. Least favorite...carrots...I'm hearin' that!! I'll have to include some pics soon of our messy eater! She is too much! See you soon...and happy eating!!



2 comments:
way to go lara, i need to do this for grace! i will have to pick up that book! ps, it was so fun hanging out, let me know when you are in the slc!
you are too much! seriously though, you are such a good mommy!
Post a Comment