happy birthday to our sara!
To my Sister Sara on her birthday...
Happy Birthday Sara! We are so excited that you are the big 2-5 now!! You are totally "catching up" as Dad always says!!
We love you so much!!
I am so proud of you and your desire to serve right now! I miss you so and hope that you know how much we know of your sacrifice right now too! We talk of you all the time and especially this, your birthday week.
We tell Matilda of her Aunt Sara all the time...and don't worry, we will have a little b-day celebration for you in your absence...just another reason for some cake...or shortcake, as it may be!!
We hope that you will have such a wonderful week that is blessed by His Spirit and that you will know of our Heavenly Father's love for you! May this year bring you tons of joy, adventure, love, and peace. We sure do love you SaraBoo!! Here's a look back over your years...this, babe, is your life!! You are so amazing!
In the beginning, you are a Smith...
The original bug!!
Two peas...
in a pod! (love thumper and muffin!!)
I don't know what this is about, but I knew you would crack up at him!!
We can't find our dogs...EFY is cool!
Bosom Friends...I love the essence of this picture...we look like we are totally having fun....I love it!
The twins!!
Go Chiefs!! We are so cute! I would do cheers with you all day, any day!
Aunt Sara's girls...besty friends!!
Back to School...I'm totally diggin' our new clothes...and cool hair!
Happy Easter...3 very unique sisters.....
The Smith sisters 20 years later...still so cute, still buddies, still very unique...Happy Easter/Thanksgiving!
The boy...what would we all do without him? You two are so funny together!
We are a happy family! We sure do love you!
Sister Smith...on her way to great things!
Sara...I love that you are the most creative person I know. I love that you love XZ. I love that you are so wise beyond your years. I love that you know how to make me feel better when I am down. I love that you know what I'm thinking even before I can get the words out. I love that you make the cutest faces and have the cutest laugh ever...Riley and Matilda might be your competition though! I love that you like to play and are a Kiku Queen! I love that you love to sleep and like to hide in the covers. I love that you love life and see the beauty in the smallest of things. I love that you love to be with your family. I love that you teach me with love and show me what Jesus would do. I love that you are my sister and my besty friend!
Happy Birthday Sara!!



1 comment:
love the pix of you with the cabbage patch doll. i think matilda looks more like you than i realize.
Post a Comment