6.5.07

crafty babies

this weekend some friends and I threw a baby shower for our friend Amber who is having a little girl in a few weeks....it was so fun! I love how parties bring such creative and exciting energy to everyday life. These moments make life just a little sweeter and more precious. I just love the details of events and I truly believe that it is all in the details sometimes! It really makes me so happy that I have friends who feel the same and get so excited about the little things! I love it! So, check out the food, the fun, and all the details that are so fun! We obviously were loving the Spring baby bird theme!!










and I had to make some crafty things for all these sweet new babies! I could totally go crazy doing this kind of thing all day long...I love it! But, somebody has to do the dishes...I think I need to just start my business....would I even make any money? I just feel like I need to justify my obsession!! Until then, keep checking here for the newest crazy craft!!




1 comment:

everything pink! said...

the whole birds nest thing is awesome! i love it. making shower invites today and just may go with that.

i have a great resouce for some pale blue egg cartons that you would love. they are from a farm and only $1.00 a piece.

love the onsies