talking to Papa
nana has been visiting for the past few day and playing with Matilda, loving her, feeding her, and just basically eating her up! Well today Matilda decided that she didn't need a nap and just needed to talk to her Papa. I think she just really missed him and knew that he should be here too! She was totally excited about the phone and hearing Papa tell her all about his life and tell her stories and sing her songs. Tilda was really making us laugh out loud at her and all the funny noises and babbling she does. She really thinks she is talking!! Too much! What a sweet cute girl!
and ps...I absolutely love this polka dot dress! It is the one thing David let me buy for her before she was born! I just knew that our little girl would look so cute in it....and boy, was I right!!



1 comment:
Hey! I thought I'd stop by to check out how Matilda's doing. What a sweetheart! Jeff and I can't wait to meet her ... someday.
We hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment