the best day ever!
so, Saturday was the best day ever! We started the day at Cape Cod, gotta love the beach, and then we headed to Boston for a gastrointestinal feast! It was a beautiful day! The sun was shining, but it was still breezy and cool with no humidity....can you imagine? We indulged in parking close to Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market so we could just go eat and walk around and not fuss with finding the greatest spot ever. What a great idea! It made everything so much more enjoyable! And it was so fun to just be there with my people! They are so cute! Plus, there was anticipation in the air! Would Wagamama be the same, as much as we had hoped?
Well...
It looked the same. So exciting, modern, and yummy!
I was so excited! Plus there wasn't even a line. What is up with that? I guess those Bostonians haven't figured out how amazing it is yet!!
Miss M was so excited! Her first Wagamama visit...what could be cooler?
At Wagamama you sit at very long cafeteria-like tables and benches, which of course were modified for Americans. In England the benches run the length of the table without interruption, but in America there is more space and breaks in the bench for easy in and out. I must say, I did like that feature! I remember always trying to be modest as I climbed over the bench in my skirt. It was fun though!
The Hubster...filled with anticipation...can you tell???
This is how you order. The server comes with her handheld computer and you just tell her what numbers you would like to order, then she punches them in her comp (which sends the order straight to the kitchen), and then she writes the numbers on your placemat so the server will know who gets what....very clever!! And they even have outside seating where there is a chalkboard running down the middle and that is where your order is written...they thought of everything!!
To start...Edamame with salt...so yummy...
...he got the usual...Chicken Katsu Curry...
...and the Chili Chicken Ramen for me...eye candy!!...
...I also indulged in trying out the Coconut Ice Cream with Mango sauce drizzled on top...I had to...a full experience was necessary! And it was the fave of Miss M...why ever not?
It was amazing, just what we needed! And a good prep for London! We can't wait to be back in the land of the Brits! It totally held up to the expectations, which were huge! We loved it and will go again, and drag all our friends with us...let us know if you need details, or would like a guided tour...we will work for food...well, Wagamama food anyway!!
ps...
we also saw this which cracked me up! It was a Boston Pedal Party...what a fun way to tour the city! 



1 comment:
So glad Wagamamma was everything you hoped it would be. I can't believe I didn't even ask you about it! Looks yummy. I can't wait to try it for myself.
Post a Comment