the cape
well...it was wonderful! see for yourself!
matilda's first "taste" of sand!
she ac-tually really liked it! and digging and swirling around in it!
The lobsters were great...
...silly Fecture!!
I am so grateful for the Lythgoe's! We always seem to have a great time together and I'm so glad that our kids love each other. I would just walk in the room sometimes and Posey or Ian would be sitting there playing with Matilda and she would be loving every second! And Matilda and Everett just make silly noises and make secret plans for mischief in their little baby language. Matilda is so lucky to have such fun surrogate siblings!
It is so wonderful to be with Pose and Ian! They are the best kids and I'm so glad that we are friends! Blue Black!
Ian pondering where the next set of tracks will go...or how many freckles he has...or how to make Flubber!!
Pose and the pose.
ok, this picture makes me want to crack up! Amanda and I totally put on a major show for all the beachgoers...half of them from the UK...as we tried to fly this butterfly kite on the windiest day ever! It was so funny! We just couldn't help but feel 5 years old again! Good friends are truly priceless!
We also got to help in celebrating Terry's b-day. The kids loved that the candles couldn't be blown out...and that we set the fire alarm off...1 of 6 times...according to the statistician, Posey! Amanda also found this amazing bakery that was voted #1 in the Cape for its baked goods...can you say drool!! I think she has such a talent for knowing what will be great...it is her super power!! ps...Happy Birthday Mr. November!
mmmm...blueberry pie!
Don't you just want to take him home! Between us, Amanda and I sold about 400 slings, just on this trip! I love that thing! It is so cozy, comfy, and cute! Plus, your babus looks so totally cute in it...as if they needed help!!
The weather was so sunny for a few days, we loved it! And some other days when the weather was not on our team, we filled the time with fun, naps, reading, and chatting. The kids had a great time playing and imagining. We did a scavenger hunt, played balloon volleyball, watched Flubber, and had a great FHE about Pioneers (by Posey) where I totally busted a major gut laughing at the hubster! And of course, who can forget, Connect Four!
Gotta love a Mom and her boy!
We enjoyed every last minute of our trip! Thanks for a great week! I think we may just need to do it again!



3 comments:
GREAT VACATION!!! Looked like you guys were having a wonderful time in the cape!
p.s. want to tell me where Matilda and Everett got their hair cut? They look so cute together!
how is it that you look GORGEOUS even at the BEACH? Seriously, you always look fab. your vaca sounds like so much fun. i wish we could do a trip with you!
Wow. I haven't even uploaded my pictures from the trip. Good job recounting all the woes and laughs. We did have such a good time. We were so glad you came with us!
Post a Comment