the toes are painted...
and that means....BEACH TIME!!
My mama always says that you can't go to the beach without painted toes...so, we must teach them at a young age! I just love to see those fun toe colors coming up through the sand...I can't wait! So, another blogger break for the week...sorry! But, here's a little of Miss M to keep you satisfied for a few days......
isn't she sweet!! who can believe it has been 7 months already! she is a funny girl and we love her to bits!
and some humor to remember how cute we are, and so you'll check back on us again soon!
{this is what you find when you come home from leaving the hubster in charge for the morning...what is up with that? Was he afraid the bottle was contaminated? Who knows? I haven't even asked for the explanation....be afraid....very afraid!! What are we to do???}



1 comment:
We love seeing Matilda grow, and ride a pony. Avery and her must be kindred spirits!
Post a Comment