okay...one last thing!!

it's here, it's really here!! How long will I be able to wait until my drooling mouth sits in front of a spicy chicken miso bowl, or chicken katsu curry, or salty edamame? I can't believe it...my dreams have come true!!
WAGAMAMA Boston is now open!!!
This was my favorite restaurant when we lived in London. Wagamama's are all over England, throughout Europe, and even global, but not until now have they breached the USA!! YEA!! They have such yummy dishes, and they are healthy to boot! You get to sit cafeteria style in the restaurant, it is so fun and family friendly.
We have been back for 5 years now and I have been craving it (especially during my pregnancy!), harping about how wrong it is that there aren't any here, and trying to recreate recipes in my kitchen....well...not anymore!!
You should see my face...my smile is so big!!! I know that it is in Boston because it needed to be close to me. I think Wagamama knew how much I would freak if it were anywhere else!! How interesting...the stars have aligned for me and my noodles!!
Everyone must go! Soon! Smile when you get there and save a seat for me...I plan to be a regular!! 
ps...just click on the title to check out Wagamama!!



1 comment:
You're gonna make aunt Sara drool! Enjoy!
Post a Comment