17.6.07

happy father's day grandpa!

We love you Grandpa! David has compiled a list for Grandpa this year for father's day. Just some of the things he loves about you!

I enjoyed all the fishing trips together over the years.






I loved working with you on summer projects and I will always remember everything I learned with you and by watching you.



I'm grateful that you coached soccer at Bingham for 3 years.



I loved our summer vacations to baseball games, amusement parks, and some historical sites along the way.



I admire that you are always there to help others who need it.



And Matilda loves you!



You are such a great Grandpa.



Matilda always lights up when she sees you and she loves to make silly faces with you!



Have a great day....we sure do love you! Thank you for teaching our Dad how to be so great!

No comments: