catch up....or ketchup?
seriously!!
I feel like ketchup!! You know how at the very end of the ketchup bottle, you have to shake and shake and just little squirts come out...and they spray all over the place...that's how I feel!!!
We had such an amazing summer...and I've left my proverbial ketchup trail all over the world...literally!! And now as summer is turning to fall...I am at the end of my bottle!! I am just shaking and shaking and feel like I only get things done in little sporadic spurts. We have just been so crazy busy! I feel like we haven't stopped for a second...which is why... I now declare this my last post...
...of the summer!!!
So I'm catching up on those last little tidbits of our Summer adventures...
...A milestone...my baby is now obsessed with walking (or attempting to!)...and she loves it!!! Watch out world! Plus, she has reconciled with her friend...grass. She wasn't quite sure if grass was good, but further study has proved that it is.
Fun trips to the new, bigger BJ's and a time when Miss Posey and Miss M could hang out all day long...sisters from another mother...take 2!! Alas...school has begun...and 1st grade was calling!!
And...the official start to Fall...a HS football game...in the M'burg...and they won...amazing!! But, it does make a person feel old when all the coaches are her friends from HS...crazy!!
The Pennsylvania Renaissance Fair!!!!
Luckily they accept Pirates here....
...and Royalty!!
We had so much fun at the Renaissance Fair! The hubster is a big fan! He could possibly have been born in the wrong time period! It is really fun to walk around and see everyone dressed up, or not!!...and to imagine what life would have been like back then. This fair had loads of fun shows and a really great plot line with great actors...it was heads above the one we went to last year. I think the ambiance was better at the one last year though! We may have started a new tradition in trying to attend one fair each Fall. Luckily...it's fun!
There was jousting...
...and Pirates (seems to be a theme!)...
...and little horses...
...and hobbits...
...handsome men with cute babies...
...a human chess match...
...and might i say, some very attractive ladies who love polka dots!!
well...what a fun time we had at the Renaissance Fair....until next year...
and to finish up the summer we also...
...went to Tino's baptism...YEA!
...played semi-naked with our toys...mostly just Matilda!
...practiced standing up a million times a day!
...and practiced our cute faces! miss m even gets excited when the camera comes out now...she smiles and scrunches up her nose and everything!
...got a haircut...which i really love!
...and someone started preparing for halloween early!! or is he just a brat?
...saw our favorite young men, some other brothers from another mother...twins, Daniel and Aaron!!
...and we can't forget Micah...very cute...which reminds me that i am starting the Fall season serving in Primary again! YEA! I love spending time with the children each Sabbath day. I always seem to learn so much from them! Hooray!
...and finally...remembered how much i love my sweet baby and my very handsome husband, and rejoiced that we are staying home together for a while!...except in this picture he is checking the score for the Steelers game...here we go...Football begins!!
I gladly now submit myself back to my life of routine...of enjoying the steady pace of life...and preparing myself for the autumnal awesomeness that is coming my way!
We've already started celebrating Fall... we had homemade Wagamama last night, which seems to be a staple of our fall/winter diet...which Matilda loved...no surprise. And she had to have her very own set of chopsticks which she scooted around with all night...doesn't she look happy??!!
...and we enjoyed a fun time together as a family reading, singing, and rolling around on the bed after bathtime. just the four of us. i can't wait to see what is in store for us in these next few months!
But, thank you Summer. Thank you for some amazing memories...cherished times with friends and loved ones...and for a tan line! We really can't wait to see you again soon!



4 comments:
I am loving your hair and wished mine could be like yours. Matilda is sure adorable. Look at those teeth! I think she has more than Briar! it looks like you've had a fun summer and I'm sure you'll have many fall adventures to tell about!
You are so cute. You're blog is awesome. I am going to have to steal some of your cute ideas! P.S. Who does your hair because dang it looks HOT!!
Steelers Rule!
i know...my hair IS sexy!! i'll have to tell you about my "hair designer" someday! for now...she is top secret! ps...i do love the Steelers...but, must they rule all the time?
Post a Comment