17.9.07

newest friend!!

he's here!!



Cooper Friend! Isn't he the cutest thing ever!!

One of my oldest and dearest friends, Kristi, just had her sweet little boy on the 14th. Oh, how cute they are when they are so tiny! Looking at these pictures takes me back to when Matilda was first born. It was such a magical time. Everything looked different now that I was a mother.

Kristi and Jeremy, I wish you all the joy and happiness that comes with being Cooper's parents! He is such a blessing! I am so elated for you and I hope that Cooper and Matilda will grow to be amazing friends, just like us...or they could just get married...that works too!!

I am so proud of you! Nice work!



The proud father!



What a bundle of sweetness!



Congratulations Friend's!! May you have many sleep-filled nights and joyful days ahead...cherish every moment...they go by far to quickly! We love you!

No comments: