piano prodigy?
look who discovered the piano this week! she is so cute!
Miss M stands on her tippy-toes just to reach the keys. I think she really loves all the beautiful sounds she is making, both with the keys and with her mouth!
She has become so verbal in the past few days. It is so fun to see her concentrating on your mouth when you say things, and then watching her try to repeat them. Matilda has already mastered "no"....and that is becoming fun! She actually says it to reinforce when she is doing something she knows she isn't supposed to. She cracks me up! It is really funny to see her little brain in action! I love it!
I guess we'll have to sign her up for some piano lessons soon...




2 comments:
That Matilda is just too cute!!
Lara,
So cute! Matilda has grown so big...her hair is longer, and she's standing! I can't believe it. We miss you guys too...don't give up on our blog--I'm still into it! And Dave says to tell you that we can conference call if you still want some racey FHE/home teaching messages. He's up for it. :) We love you guys!
Lindsey
Post a Comment