20.9.07

totally trendy thursday!

okay, i know i am suppossed to be doing a ttt post today. but, truthfully...all i can think about is this...



why haven't i ordered it yet? who knows?!! i guess i better get hot. i just keep imagining how cute it will be and pretending that i have it. i think it is the pricetag that is the scariest about ordering. but, i really think it will be a quality product. so...hopefully by next week i will be able to report that i have purchased it...FINALLY!!!

plus, it would look really cute with my new-ish, fall-ish handbag!!



and i am really loving this turtleneck from Shade Clothing...i love that site! i REALLY need to order some new camisoles for under my shirts...but, this might be a nice addition to my shopping cart! i LOVE the buttons on the side of the neck! very cute and trendy!



also over at Shade, they have these great slips that act as skirt extenders. what an amazing invention! i guess that would save me from all my alterations and having to "fashion" a few more inches to the hem. very clever, and fashionable!



and...a girl always needs a little BLING!! i love this necklace from Moss Mills. so simple.



and i've been thinking of making some of these for m...



and some of these for me...



there are templates on heatherbailey.typepad.com!! she is so amazing!

hopefully i will be that amazing and get my buns in gear with all these products and purchases! i love fall! it really does get me motivated!! YEA!!


http://www.shabbyapple.com/
http://www.shadeclothing.com/
http://www.mossmills.com/cart.php
http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/

2 comments:

april said...

i meant to have my mother-in-law help me make those headbands the last time we were in utah. if you figure it out, maybe i'll have you show me. i usually need a little more help than just a pattern.

i'll look forward to seeing you in church with that dress and your "newish" bag sometime soon.

amy greenway said...

I went to Heather Bailey's site from your link and now I want to you AND her when I grow up. How groovy is she!? I spent rediculous amounts of time reading all of her entries. I'm pretty sure I'll be making some cute little booties soon too!

amy